Monday 22 October 2012

Clean Eating: Days 6 & 7

Day 6
Breakfast:
Two small pancakes with agave nectar
1 cup of tea
 
Snacks:
Banana
Nuts
 
Lunch:
Two poached eggs on wholemeal toast
1 nakd bar
1 cup of tea
 
Snacks:
1/2 cider - I know, I'm sorry...I was at a rugby game and I forgot myself in all the excitement...
2 black coffees
 
Dinner:
Roast pepper stuffed with couscous and onions
Roasted courgette and sweet potato
Broccoli
1 cup of tea
 
Snack:
250ml lactofree milk
 
I also had 2 litres of water.
I had a dinner party on Saturday evening, but still managed to keep it clean. And come Sunday, I had a nice suprise in that I have lost some weight - I'm 106.8lbs, 7 stone 8.8lbs. Wooooo!
 
Day 7 - Sunday Funday!
Breakfast:
1 cinnamon pancake with brown sugar
2 cups of tea
 
Lunch:
1 cinnamon pancake with brown sugar
1 cup of tea
 
Snack:
1 banana
1 black coffee
 
Dinner:
2 quorn sausages, broccoli and humous
3 double chocolate chip cookies - yummmmmm
1 1/2 bottles of rose - I didn't intend for that to happen. Had to run out of my lecture this morning to be sick - classy!
 
And around 1.5 litres of water.
Housemate and I decided that Sunday Funday isn't going to be every week and it's not going to be for the whole day; I definately enjoyed my treats and although I craved a little after dinner tonight, I definately want to keep up the clean eating.
Reviewing the week, I could do with varying some of my meals and cutting down on sugar further, but for a first attempt it's not been bad at all.
 
I have eaten clean today aside from 2 cookies, but I blame my hangover for those.
 
I attempted my workout tonight; not on form. Going to make a few variations to the programme my trainer wrote me to include a few more of my favourite upper body moves. I will upload both versions very very soon. Probably tomorrow.
 
Pip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment