Wednesday 26 March 2014

Lent: Halfway!

Just a brief update today...

We're 3 weeks into Lent - that's halfway house! Thank GOODNESS because I am desperate for some cheese. I wasn't sure at the start which I would miss more - cheese or chocolate - but it is definitely the former. 

Mum's also desperate for a latte; she described watching her colleagues enjoy a break time latte as 'tortuous'.

It doesn't help that there are many varieties of the blessed dairy product in our fridge at the moment. Or that I recently discovered I like cottage cheese - an excellent, proteinous (yeah... that's not a real word) snack.

Heaven in dairy form
I'll be in France when I can finally eat cheese again, so I'm tempted to buy a really strong cheddar and bring it with me! I'm also going to feast on delicious French goat's cheese with a big chunk of baguette. I need to stop thinking about this now.

Well, 3 weeks down, 3 to go...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment